What are the different Nutrients used to boost progesterone?
Progesterone levels should be maintained in a female’s body to increase the chances of pregnancy and avoid the risk of infertility. Low progesterone level leads to many complications in pregnancies and sometimes becomes a cause for miscarriage.
In this article, you will understand how to increase the progesterone level to get pregnant by intaking some nutritious food containing minerals to raise the progesterone level in the body.
Progesterone is a hormone that plays an essential part in a woman’s fertility.
No food directly contains progesterone as it is a hormone, but you can increase it in your body by consuming foods high in vitamins and minerals.
Let us look at a few nutritious foods and minerals that the body requires to produce and stimulate the growth of progesterone levels in the female’s body.
Fiber Rich Foods
- Fiber is one of the most important food sources that need to be consumed by people for a healthy and active life.
- We know that the hormones estrogen and progesterone work together. If one rises, another drops. The estrogen level should be reduced to maintain the high level of progesterone.
- To reduce the estrogen level in the body, consuming high fiber foods should be your priority.
- The body absorbs that estrogen from the food high with minerals producing estrogen, which results in difficulty digesting the food.
- Fiber, on the contrary, should be consumed daily to regularize your bowel movements and proper digestion. Fiber helps clear your digestive tract leading to a healthy and clean gut.
- There are many foods that are readily available to be consumed by people containing rich soluble fiber in them. These foods include Oats, Flaxseed, and Quinoa. These are whole foods that are fulfilling and nutritious at the same time.
- Zinc is another essential mineral to help increase the progesterone level in your body.
- Zinc causes stimulations in various areas of the body, including the pituitary gland and the ovaries, for better ovulation, resulting in increased chances of getting pregnant.
- Zinc is the reason for stimulating the FSH produced by increasing the LH in the brain.
- The increased stimulations result in ovulation which is directly associated with the pregnancies in the woman.
- Zinc, directly and indirectly, helps raise the progesterone level in the woman’s body. You can refer to a clearer outlook of these medical terms in various articles present over the internet to know how to increase the progesterone level to get pregnant with the help of zinc-rich foods.
- There are many foods that include high zinc, such as Lean Beef, Seafood, Pumpkin and Squash Seeds and Nuts.
You can view how to increase the progesterone level to get pregnant by eating high zinc foods.
- Another important source of vitamins that our body demands for proper functioning are Vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B6 has proven the magic health benefits, which is worth it for any human being.
- It gives a considerable contribution to females by raising the progesterone level in their bodies.
- It helps a woman trying hard to conceive but is unsuccessful in the attempt.
- Much research has proved that the miscarriage rates are reduced to 50% after inculcation of Vitamin B6 in the diet.
- You can consume Vitamin B6 through foods such as Sunflower Seeds, Fish, Turkey and Dried Fruits which will help to increase your progesterone level.
There are many IVF clinics in Noida which prescribe Vitamin B6 foods and tablets in their medication to avoid situations of infertility to the maximum.
- Magnesium is another crucial mineral our body demands.
- It helps in the proper regulation of hormones, and as progesterone is a hormone, magnesium should be included in your diet.
- It is a very nutritious source of vitamins that helps in increasing the progesterone level in the woman’s body.
- As magnesium is responsible for stimulating various glands secreting hormones, it becomes an important part that should be incorporated.
- Magnesium triggers the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone in the pituitary gland and the Luteinizing Hormone in the brain resulting in increased chances of ovulation.
- Foods such as Spinach, Fish, Dark Chocolate, Whole Grains, Nuts and Seeds contain a high amount of magnesium.
- These are readily available in many food sources and even in the form of capsules and tablets.
The IVF clinic in Noida gives proper attention to the diet of the patients, and magnesium must be included in the list.
- In recent years, we have seen the importance of Vitamin C in our life.
- These are not only used as skincare products but consuming them aids us with many benefits.
- With much research, it has been found that women who consume Vitamin C have a higher chance of getting pregnant with an increased progesterone level.
- Vitamin C is available in many forms and can be easily included in the diet.
- Few foods with high sources of Vitamin C are Yellow Peppers, Oranges, Broccoli, Kiwi and Kale.
Including these listed nutritious food items helps in increasing the chances of fertility in women.
You must have learned how to increase the progesterone level to get pregnant with this article. Many IVF clinics in Noida promote such foods daily to reduce the chances of infertility issues and miscarriages. These foods support the body and ensure better functioning.