Project Free TV was created to scoop out the most visited and streaming indexes making it’s around in the entrainment world, which achieved popularity with fans worldwide through its TV scheduling and discovery features.
Project Free TV was perhaps the most prolific until it was taken down last month, though it’s a good bet it wanted to exit stage gracefully, it was somewhat forced down to stop all operation because of copyright holders or worse, sued into oblivion.
But on 24th July this year after many years’ of being on the net, suddenly Project Free TV now displays just one word on its homepage: Goodbye.
In this globally challenging digital world, the way we use media has changed drastically in the last five years.
Torrents are still a thing to fall back on for online streaming, but with the rise of Netflix and other streaming services, there is less incentive to fire up your favorite BitTorrent client.
While there’s no shortage of replacements, it’s still sad to see it go. Once the official site was shut down, many clones and malicious websites are trying to take its place. Few examples of this clone site are -project free tv,www2.projectfreetv.live,https://123moviesnet.org,www.projectfree.tv/
This new sites which suddenly cropped up, may not be legal and may not be backed by the original PFTV developers, but they serve the purpose of showing free TV shows online. It is believed that the timing of projectfreetv.so for going live was ideal, as it got registered on 1 July 2015, shortly after the PFTV website went gloomy.
Torrent Freak was the first to declare the news of Project Free TV’s going offline, but the content streaming website has not issued an official statement on the matter yet.
The website lacks an official blog, which can post news to keep its loyal users informed about outages and service interruptions.
Project Free TV’s non-verbal policy on this matter confirms that this happened due to the ongoing speculations that the site was shut down due to copyright infringements and DMCA notices, which are on the increase form the past couple of months, Inquisitr reports.
The usage of internet to exchange information and data, it is worth mentioning that several content streaming websites serve as a hub for various malware to infect and spread into your computer to invade your personal space.
In testing times like these, hackers duplicate favorite websites to obtain the internet users’ confidential information and use it for their monetary benefits. Utmost care should be taken while browsing through ads and new websites.
After analyzing this Trojan, we would like to recommend the best anti-Trojan tool which will secure and safeguard your computer-
- Once installed this application can detect any possible virus attack, and it instantaneously scans your PC/Mac for potentially unwanted items and gets them fixed timely.
- Our esteem customer gets right for 24*7 365 days support for all PC/Mac problems. Get immediate technical support for all your computer related issues from our executives.
- This tool is your go-to solution which will enhance maintenance and security; it safeguards the online activities also. Here the user gets all vital information about most of vulnerable sites and domains on all major browsers.
- The user’s biggest concern is to keep the store data and files secure and need for more space, ITL works on this issue and gives its users the solution by more free storage space by removing all the unwanted items from your system. This tool provides its user to freely explore their computer through a secure & smooth system without interruptions.
- Another concern of the users is junk files, and invalid registries on the system .ITL is a complete web and windows upkeep & protection suite. It aids the users to remove unnecessary data, and the users get a cleaner and faster computer. It also works as a protection shield from malware infections such as adware, spyware, etc. which affect your PC and slow it down.